theplantifulchef

Plant Based Recipes

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Quick chia jam

Ok so one of my followers asked if i would tell them recipe for my quick chia jam i usually put on toast etc. I thought its pretty simple i shall pop it on my website so everyone can see it if they wish. 


Ingredients
1/2 cup frozen mixed berries 
1 heaped tbs chia seeds 
 1/2tsp vanilla 
1/2tsp maple syrup 

Place ingredients, berries, vanilla and maple in a microwave save mug and microwave for 30 seconds at a time for 2 minutes, give it a stir every now and again and mash a few berries if you wish. When it comes out stir in the chia seeds leave to cool down and set up for 15 minutes for till its thick enough and cool enough to eat. Spread on your favourite toast, or my favourite on top of peanut butter. 

If you do decide to make this recipe be sure to take a snap of it and upload it to Instagram  tag me in the picture i love seeing your recreations and sharing them with my followers. 

Speak soon Helen xx 
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig