theplantifulchef

Plant Based Recipes

Friday 21 September 2018

Peanut Butter Protein Crunch Truffles

Good evening everyone, yes your reading the title right! These were invented for the upcoming storm surf swell at the weekend finally some surfing waves coming my way. I always reach for a little something on my way back home to fill a gap before my next meal. These will be ideal and i can't wait for everyone to try them, they have already been pretty popular today in the house, hopefully there is going to be some left for the weekend. 


Lets dive straight into what your going to need for these truffles, super easy to make and really indulgent. If of course you wish to leave the dark chocolate stage out (why would you do that) you can of course eat them naked and just enjoy the peanut butter goodness. 

Makes around 16 balls;
1/2 cup peanut butter 
1/4 cup protein powder (vanilla is great but can be plain)
1/4 popped cereal (i used popped quinoa you could use rice etc)
1tbs maple syrup 
50g of dark chocolate for dipping/coating 

Method;
Mix peanut butter and maple syrup together until combined. Then mix in the protein powder this should then make a sticky dough add in the popped cereal and distribute in the dough. Roll into balls, melt chocolate and dunk balls into chocolate and place in fridge for 15 minutes. Enjoy! 

I hope you enjoyed this recipe, as always if you do decide to make this make sure to tag me over on social media! I love looking at your recreations, until next time, Helen xx 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. A lot of thanks for all your hard work on this site. It is greatly useful for me.Cheers for sharing with us your wonderful blog.
    autoketing
    sales pop master
    sales pop master online

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s really extraordinary and informational blog such a good thinking. It's in reality a great and useful piece of information. I'm glad you have this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
    y8 games
    friv3play games
    friv5 games

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your articles are very useful. Thanks to your sharing, I can enrich my knowledge.They are useful pieces of advice.
    Tomb Runner play game for free Mommy Elsa Baby Caring play for free Blocky Craft Police Squad game online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know that there are readers loving to read your posts everyday? So please write and post more. I choose to follow your writing because they bring me what I want. They have knowledge and information. I will support you a lot. Thanks

    rise up up best online games
    game snail bob 7 fantasy story
    free red ball 5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remarkable blog. I enjoyed examining your articles. This is to a great degree a magnificent investigated for me. I have bookmarked it and I am suspecting examining new articles. Keep doing astonishing!
    free games online
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read your article. it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles.
    friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent post! We will be linking to this great article on our website. Keep up the great writing. Very informative claim! There is lots of insinuation right here that could formerly any scenario earnings began further to a wealthy social networking conscious up opinion.Abc ya free games || y8 games online ||friv free games

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig