theplantifulchef

Plant Based Recipes

Tuesday 11 April 2017

The best wedges


I had to include this as an exclusive recipe on here as i posted this photo a while a go and since I've made them i have not used my air fryer anymore. These wedges are so tasty crisp on the outside and fluffy in the middle, theres barely any oil in this recipe just a few steps to make sure you get the best result. 

what you will need; 
4-5 medium potatoes- maris piper or kind Edward
1tbs garlic infused olive oil 
1/4 tsp smoked paprika 
1/2 tsp rosemary 
1/4 tsp salt and pepper 

Chop up your potatoes into wedge form and place in cold water in the microwave for 7 minutes full powder. Drain water and dry the wedges with a paper towel you want to get all the starch off them. Once dry coat with the oil and spices transfer onto some baking paper and place in the oven at around 200c fan for around 1 hour turning half way through. if at the last ten minutes of the hour the fries are still looking pale turn up the heat to full and watch them carefully. 





SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the post.And I hope that other readers will also experience how they feel after reading your article. I decided to add your blog to my bookmarks so I can return to it at a later date.
    autoketing
    sales pop master
    sales pop master online

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing I want to talk to you is thank you. Your posts help me open my mind. I find them very interesting. They ease me in the hard time. Thanks for sharing your articles.
    y8 games
    friv3play games
    friv5 games

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do I say about your posts? I love them. I read them everyday and always wait for new ones. I am very happy because I have something interesting to read. Hope you can upload more and more.
    zombs royale games online
    happy wheels games online
    five nights at freddys games online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your posts are exactly what I am looking for. They are informative and useful. I am able to learn more new things and knowledge. It's good if you upload articles frequently. Thank you for sharing tips and insight.friv for school 2020 || kizi Games online || Abcya games

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig