theplantifulchef

Plant Based Recipes

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Coronation chickpea sandwich filler

It's been a while, but I could resist sharing this recipe with you guys. It makes such a delicious sandwich filler, even tried it ontop of a baked sweet potato and it was amazing. I was never a big fan of the coronation chicken in my meat eating days, this I could have every week! My friends have even tried it out and said they did not miss the meat. Right lets get on to what I used for this delicious filler.



What you need;
serves around 2 people 
one can of chickpeas

2 tsp curry powder 

1/2 tsp gram masala 

Pinch of cinnamon 

1/8 tsp garlic powder

1/8 tsp onion powder
2tbs yogurt (i used plain soy)
1Tbs Vegan Mayo 
1/2 tsp turmeric
3 dried apricots diced fine 
1Tbs sultanas diced small 
1stick of celery chopped small 


Firstly drain and wash the chickpeas throughly, place into a bowl and mash the chickpeas with a fork but not too much you want some of them semi mashed. Place the yogurt and mayo in the bowl and mix together, add in the spices and mix again. Lastly fold in the sultanas, apricots and celery. Mix well to combine then spread on your favourite bread and enjoy. 


If you do decide to make this pop on over to social media and tag me id love to see your recreations of this! When i took the pictures for this recipe i added some raw kale to the sandwich. I took this out soon as i had the first bite as it was so bitter, what an absolute fail. So i do not recommend adding raw kale, useless thats your thing of course! speak soon x
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the post.And I hope that other readers will also experience how they feel after reading your article. I decided to add your blog to my bookmarks so I can return to it at a later date.
    autoketing
    sales pop master
    sales pop master online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent website you have here. so much cool information!..
    Discount master 2018, Discount master app 2018, autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful
    friv10games clubunblocked, kizi-2018 free online juegos, gogy xyz for kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do I say about your posts? I love them. I read them everyday and always wait for new ones. I am very happy because I have something interesting to read. Hope you can upload more and more.
    zombs royale games online
    happy wheels games online
    five nights at freddys games online

    ReplyDelete
  5. This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things here. Most of the links are useful and provides easy way to create quality links. It obvious that for ranking a site we need good quality back links and this list helps a lot for this purpose
    Gelf || Howdy Christmas || Beat Racer Online

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im no expert. but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about. and I can truly get behind that.
    Games of madalin stunt cars 2 club , the world cup soccer 2018 clubunblocked , jogos geometry jump club ,

    ReplyDelete
  7. What do I say about your posts? I love them. I read them everyday and always wait for new ones. I am very happy because I have something interesting to read. Hope you can upload more and more.
    free brutalmaniaio
    disney bridesmaids hair salon games to play
    goalkeeper champ unblocked games

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am unable to read articles online very often. but I’m glad I did today. This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please. don’t ever stop writing
    mr dubstepunblocked games , moto x3m 4 winter for girls , santa claus jumpfree ,

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article
    cars simulator free , game nighty knight , fnaf world unblocked games ,

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article
    adam and eve golf games for girls
    pool 8 ball games to play
    offroader v6 unblocked games


    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel good when reading your posts. Those are what I want to know. Thank you for introducing useful information to us. Really appreciate you sharing this article post.Much thanks again. Much obliged.I am so grateful for your blog. Great friv free online juegos
    2player games for kids
    io jogos 2019

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will be happy if you read my comment. I must say that I like all your posts and wait for new ones. That's because they seem so great and suitable for me. Thanks a ton for uploading your articles.ABCya Math games || y8y8y8 ||friv 5 games

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig