theplantifulchef

Plant Based Recipes

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Chocolate orange oats



One of my favourite oat combinations. Ive had so many of you message me asking how i make my porridge on a morning how i get it so creamy looking, theres one secret to this- oat flour! Ive found by grinding my oats up into a flour or by simply going to the kids section in the supermarket and getting a "smooth" oats is the secret to this. I have been adding some quick cook oats to this now and again as i can not digest oats very well i have found this to be the best way to introduce them. Try 1/4 cup mixed with 3/4 oat flour. 

What you will need; 
1 cup of oats I used (ready brek in the uk) 
1/2 cup oat milk 
1/2 cup water
2 tsp heaped cacao 
1tbs maple syrup
2 tsp sweetfreedom orange spice (or add more cacao)
1 Jaffa orange 
1square of dark chocolate 
1/2 rip banana 

Make oats with cacao, maple and sweetfreedom. Place in a pan and heat for a few minutes on medium heat then turn it down for a few more, keep stirring. One of the other secrets is to add a little more milk in as it starts to cool, constantly stirring. Get it to the right consistency that you like and turn the heat off.  Half the orange and squeeze and zest into cooked porridge. Cut the other into segments removing the skin to place on top along with half a banana and chocolate chunks. Finish off with remaining zest and chocolate shavings.


If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to pop on over to social media and tag me in your recreations i love looking at them and reposting over on my instagram, speak soon  loves, Helen xx 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I really want to express my gratitude to you.They contain pieces of advice.I read all your articles.I want to send a thank to you.
    autoketing
    Create Discount master
    Product discount app

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remarkable blog. I enjoyed examining your articles. This is to a great degree a magnificent investigated for me. I have bookmarked it and I am suspecting examining new articles. Keep doing astonishing!
    autoketing
    sales pop master
    sales pop master online

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what? I really like your posts. I wander on the internet to find something new or unique. And I see your articles. I decided to linger at your site and read more and more. I hope that you can upload new posts. I will be the first one to read them. Thanks a million
    y8 games
    friv3play games
    friv5 games

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your posts are the flower of the flock. I often read them to relax and gain information. I'm thankful for your writing and sharing. Keep your work. I want to read more articles from you. They are so great.
    scribble party games
    shell shockers games
    duck life space games

    ReplyDelete
  5. This website basically beautiful points and things right.This was a wonderful site and I really enjoy it the data you shared.Cheers for sharing with us your wonderful blog.
    Ride The Bus Simulator best ride game Mommy Elsa Baby Caring play for free Tomb Runner free game

    ReplyDelete
  6. The author of this post is very talented, I greatly admire you, hope you will succeed in the next post.
    adam and eve golf games for girls
    pool 8 ball games to play
    offroader v6 unblocked games

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your writings are so good.It's very kind of you to share your writings.When I have spare time, I often read your posts.Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
    free games
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for taking time to make this very informative and interesting site. I have learned many blogs from your site that is really so interesting. 2 player games for boy
    io jogos 2019
    free online friv Games

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig