theplantifulchef

Plant Based Recipes

Thursday 3 May 2018

Sticky Teriyaki Tofu

Evening everyone, i thought i would pop this recipe over on here as i know your all going to want the exact measurements to what i used for the sauce for these bowls. The way i cook this tofu (video) is over on my instagram stories which I'm going to save to my profile. Hope everyone is having a great week so far, lets get onto what your going to need for these sticky bowls. This sauce will cover one packet of firm tofu baked or fried in 1/2tsp of sesame oil. 


What you need;
3 dessert spoon mirin 
2 dessert spoon of dark soy 
1 dessert spoon of maple (or agave syrup)
1 dessert spoon of apple cider vinegar 
1/2tsp onion powder 
1/4 tsp garlic powder and ground ginger 
1/4 cup water 
1tsp heaped cornflour and a little water mixed until cornflour dissolves 

Method 
Place all sauce ingredients and mix together until its smooth. When tofu is ready take out of oven or air fryer. Place sauce in a pan and stir for a few minutes over low/medium heat until it starts to thicken. Then add in the already cooked tofu and coat it in the sauce and keep stirring until it goes nice and sticky. Serve with rice and veggies of choice. 


I hope you enjoyed this recipe, if you do decide to make this be sure to tag me over on social media i love looking at your recreations. Until next time, Helen xx 


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Remarkable blog. I enjoyed examining your articles. This is to a great degree a magnificent investigated for me. I have bookmarked it and I am suspecting examining new articles. Keep doing astonishing!
    scribble party games
    shell shockers games
    duck life space games

    ReplyDelete
  2. These articles are exactly what I need.I guess you are a smart cookie because of your knowledge and insight. Thank you for your contribution to the community.
    Ride The Bus Simulator game Mommy Elsa Baby Caring Tomb Runner play game for free

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writings are so good. They contains a bunch of information. I think that you know much about those topics. I want to send a thank to you. Your posts can help me more and more in the future. Once again thank you.
    rise up up games
    snail bob 7 fantasy story free
    red ball 5 online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your writings are so good. They contains a bunch of information. I think that you know much about those topics. I want to send a thank to you. Your posts can help me more and more in the future. Once again thank you.
    free games online 2019
    friv jogos

    ReplyDelete

  5. play food games
    basketball games free
    soccer games play
    Your writings are so good. They contains a bunch of information. I think that you know much about those topics. I want to send a thank to you. Your posts can help me more and more in the future. Once again thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay. I’m definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.
    jogos io gratis
    friv free online juegos
    2 player games for boy

    ReplyDelete
  7. But the men that went up with him said, We be not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we. And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature. And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.
    free games
    jogos friv online
    jogos online 360

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you know that there are readers loving to read your posts everyday? So please write and post more. I choose to follow your writing because they bring me what I want. They have knowledge and information. I will support you a lot. ThanksAbc ya free games || y8 games online ||friv free games

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig