theplantifulchef

Plant Based Recipes

Monday 19 February 2018

Nutella Bliss Balls

As the title suggests these are one of my favourite creations to date and only require a handful of ingredients and are so simple to make and are absolutely delicious. Hard to stop at just one. Lets get straight into what we are going to need for these. Makes around 14 balls. 


What you need; 
1/4 cup hazelnuts 
1/4 cup cashews
1/4 oats 
1tbs cacao 
1tsp vanilla 
4 large mejool dates 
1tbs hazelnut butter or any nut butter would work they just won't taste as hazelnut 

More hazelnuts for the centre and more to roll them in 

Method;

Place hazelnuts, cashews, oats and cacao in a blender and blend until a powder forms. Then add in the mejool dates, vanilla and hazelnut butter. Pulse until combined then take a tbs of the ingredients flatten out and place a hazelnut in the centre and roll into a smooth ball if the batter has not come together add a little water. Then to finish roll in chopped hazelnuts and you could drizzle in a little melted dark chocolate. Keep in the fridge but i promise they will not last long. 



Hope you enjoyed this recipe if you do decide to make these be sure to tag me over on social media, until next time, Helen xx 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I hope I can see more posts.they are precious pieces of advice.They have lots of knowledge and tips.When I was facing problems, I read your articles.
    currency converter app, currency-converter-free

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing article written by the author here. The writing work is remarkable, and I am so pleased that you were able to share this article here.
    best autoketing, Shipping Bar for Shopify, App Shipping Bar Master

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good article post. Thanks Again. Great. I must say i enjoy this article. Significantly obliged. Whoa, good blog. Thanks Again. Great
    autoketing
    sales pop master free
    sales pop master app

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with? I’m going to start my own blog soon but I’m having a tough time choosing between. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique. P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!
    autoketing
    Create Discount master
    Product discount master app 2018

    ReplyDelete
  5. food games 2019 online
    basketball online games
    soccer games
    Hey there would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with? I’m going to start my own blog soon but I’m having a tough time choosing between. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique. P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bookmarked!!, I really like your web site! Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me. 2player best free online games
    friv Games to play
    io jogos for school

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. friv2020 || kizi || abcya4 free games

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig