theplantifulchef

Plant Based Recipes

Friday 2 March 2018

The 7 foods that help me manage my crohns




Hi guys, bit of a different post on here today im here to tell you that i wrote an amazing article for the health website healthline! Yes they asked me to write it i cant quite get my head around that either. If you would like to go read it, it would mean so much to me! I will leave the link here im chatting all about my favourite anti inflammatory foods

I hope you enjoy it, let me know about your favourite foods that help you. Speak soon, helen xx 



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This was an excellent post. I have been battling Chron's Disease for 20 years and have learned that the best medicine is the food we eat. Keep this coming because so many think their only alternatives are pharmaceutical drugs and surgery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cory I'm so glad you enjoyed the article :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing this article. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. Naturally I’ll give you a link in your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.
    shipping bar shopify, Shopify free shipping bar app, best autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was an excellent post. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. Naturally I’ll give you a link in your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.
    autoketing
    recent sales notification popup
    sale notification app

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
    jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig