theplantifulchef

Plant Based Recipes

Wednesday 25 April 2018

Blueberry Cheesecake Chia Pudding

Ok so i popped the recipe on my instagram for these beauties over the weekend and everyone seemed to really like the idea, so i thought i would put it on here for everyone to see. It seems like a lot of steps but its not when you make it and they can be made in 5 minutes or go back into the fridge for the next morning. Taste like such a treat for breakfast. 


For the base; 
1 cup of oats 
1tsp coconut oil 
2tsp rice malt syrup 

Mix together to form a crumble and bake in the oven for around 20 minutes at 170fan. It should come out nice and golden. 

Chia pudding;
1/3 cup chia seeds 
1 cup of milk 
1/3 cup coconut yogurt 

Mix milk and chia seeds together leave to stand in the fridge for a few hours or overnight then stir through the yogurt. 

Topping
1/3 cup blueberries 
Splash of water 

Place blueberries in pan over low heat with a splash of water until blueberries burst and it makes a sauce.

Layer up in a cup or jar and a dash of lemon zest. Enjoy. 


I hope you enjoyed this recipe, if you do decide to make this, be sure to tag me over on social media! I love looking at your recreations over on there. Until next time, Helen xx 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. You have a liking for your articles.They have lots of knowledge and tips..The articles bring insight and knowledge. They are so great.
    currency-converter-app-download, currency converter app

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in your writing. They are worth reading. I want you to share more pieces of writing because they are useful and great. It's very kind of you to upload these articles.
    autoketing
    sales pop by autoketing
    pop website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy are using WordPress for your site platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and create my own. Do you need any html coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    apps autoketing
    Product discount app
    Create Discount master

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much obliged to you for thinking about your substance. This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! And I hope that other readers will also experience how they feel after reading your article.
    online free game Blocky Craft Police Squad Mommy Elsa Baby Caring online game Talking Tom Gold Run Online blocked game

    ReplyDelete

  5. food games online
    basketball games online
    soccer games online
    Much obliged to you for thinking about your substance. This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! And I hope that other readers will also experience how they feel after reading your article.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again. What’s up, just wanted to say, I loved this article. It was funny. Keep on posting! 2player game online
    io jogos gratis
    free online juegos games

    ReplyDelete
  7. I truly appreciate this article.Much thanks again. Want more. Chia seed pudding

    ReplyDelete
  8. In this blog is very interesting, Truely you provide the information is well said and the explanation way is very clearly to easily understanding for readers. Keep continuously the good work and I am waiting for your valuable details. Abcya games || Y8 ||Friv

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig