theplantifulchef

Plant Based Recipes

Saturday 14 April 2018

Chocolate Orange Chia Pudding

I had to put this up on my blog as i had a few messages about it when i put it up as a bowl. I wanted it to be up on here so its easy access when you want to make it. You can easily layer this into a jar or have it on its own as a bowl. Depends how chocolatey you want things to get. Right enough talk lets get on to what your going to need. 




1/3 cup chia seeds
1 and 1/4 cup of milk 
1tbs cacao powder 
2tsp rice malt syrup 
juice of 1/2 a small orange 

Make chia pudding with milk over night in fridge. In the morning mix in the cacao, rice milk and orange juice. Decorate with banana, more orange, granola and hemp seeds. Enjoy! 


I hope you enjoyed this recipe, if you do decide to make this be sure to tag me over on social media. I love looking at your recreations. Until next time, Helen xx 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I hope I can see more posts.they are precious pieces of advice.They have lots of knowledge and tips.When I was facing problems, I read your articles.
    currency converter online, currency-converter-free

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article
    autoketing
    sales pop by autoketing
    pop website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I’m at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!
    autoketing
    Product discount master app
    Create Discount master

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an unprecedented article, Given such a great deal of information in it, I will keep visiting this blog very often. Cheers for sharing with us your wonderful blog.
    free game Blocky Craft Police Squad Mommy Elsa Baby Caring online game Tomb Runner best online game

    ReplyDelete

  5. food games online
    basketball games online
    soccer games online
    This is an unprecedented article, Given such a great deal of information in it, I will keep visiting this blog very often. Cheers for sharing with us your wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again. What’s up, just wanted to say, I loved this article. It was funny. Keep on posting!
    2player game online
    io jogos gratis
    free online juegos games

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nevertheless the people be strong that dwell in the land, and the cities are walled, and very great: and moreover we saw the children of Anak there. The Amalekites dwell in the land of the south: and the Hittites, and the Jebusites, and the Amorites, dwell in the mountains: and the Canaanites dwell by the sea, and by the coast of Jordan. And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it. Abcya || Y8 ||Friv

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig