theplantifulchef

Plant Based Recipes

Monday 30 April 2018

Sweet Potato Protein Truffles

Okay i shared this recipe over on my instagram and i had great feedback from it so i thought i would pop it on here for easier access for you all. The sweet potato makes these truffles almost fluffy inside.



What you need 
1/2 small sweet potato 
6 mejool dates
1tbs tahini 
1 and 1/2 tbs cocoa powder 
1scoop on vegan protein 
1tbs coconut oil 
splash of vanilla 
1-2tbs water to help mix 

Method 
Blend everything together apart from the protein. Add that at the end using a fork to mix together into a stiff dough. Roll into balls and roll in cacao nibs, cacao or coconut. 

I hope you enjoyed this recipe, if you do decide to make this be sure to tag me over on social media, i love looking at your recreations! Until next time, Helen xx 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have read all your articles.When I have spare time, I often read your posts.I want to enjoy more and more about your writing. I wish you best things in life.
    free game Blocky Craft Police Squad game Mommy Elsa Baby Caring best game Tomb Runner

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Medical Advisory Board examines for the accurate best fixings and ascertains the supplement proportions in the absolute best enhancement nourishment programs accessible. Lijnzaad kopen

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig