theplantifulchef

Plant Based Recipes

Tuesday 8 January 2019

No Honey Garlic Cauliflower

Ok guys so i took a big break over Christmas and new year and had a good amount of time to think about where i want my page to go. The whole reason i started sharing my creations over on instagram was just that to simply share them it was fun and i enjoyed it, any work with brands I've received in the time I've been on there has just been a very happy bonus. 

So that got me thinking about why i enjoy sharing them, and its to see other peoples enjoyment. Thats what cooking has always been about for me seeing other people enjoy things that I've made them. Pleasure in other peoples happiness, which in the world we live in now, we all need to be a little more happy. 

So in a nut shell i thought instead of brining out a ebook i would upload all these recipes over on the blog, as it needs a little loving lately and it means everyone can access them. So as i finalise these recipes i will upload on here for you all to see and try out. 

I hope you enjoy them all, i absolutely love looking and reposing your recreations over on instagram. Last year was a very tough year for me and sometimes seeing sweet messages from you all trying out my recipes would make my day and bring a little joy. 

This first one is a great one, and the cauliflower is great in any sauce, a must try for those who don't like cauliflower in my book, anyways lets not have too much talk and dive into what we are going to need for this. This must be the longest post I've done in a while. 



Ingredients;
4 Tbs agave (or maple if you prefer or honey if none vegan)
2 tbs of soy sauce 
1/4 onion powder 
2 cloves of fresh garlic grated
1/2 cup veggie stock 
1tsp cornflour mixed with 1tbs water 

1 small head of cauliflower 
1/4 cup flour 
1/2 cup breadcrumbs 
1/4tsp garlic and onion powder 
pinch of salt and pepper 
1/4 cup water 

Method; 

Mix water and flour together with onion and garlic powder, season with salt and pepper. Coat cauliflower in mixture and then into breadcrumbs spray with a little oil. Place in oven at 180 degrees celsius for around 30 minutes until cooked and golden. Once ready place all sauce ingredients apart from the cornflour mixture into a pan and bring to a high heat, then add in the cornflour mixture and stir until thickened. Coat cauliflower in sauce and enjoy. 




I hope you enjoyed this recipe, and if you do decide to make it be sure to photograph it and tag me over on instagram. Happy cooking guys! 

Until next time, Helen xx










SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The soy sauce available near me are already pretty sweet what can I do to make it a little more on the spicier side ?

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig